Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Classes

Greetings friends
My next class will be at the a.m. Gallery in the Milton Mall. The class will be for advanced Tanglers, on Sept. 22, from 7-9 p.m. I will be sharing some new tangles and we will look at breaking down the patterns around us to include in our work.
If you would like to join us, email me at deb@kopeschny.ca

On October 1st, I will host a Zentangle for Quilters class. We will explore practicing tangles, and how this will help your quilting. More ideas around where you can use tangles, and transferring your new ideas into your quilting will be shared.

I look forward to having you join me. Zentangles will help expand your creativity at the same time as reducing your blood pressure.. isn't that cool?!
Here are some photos of tangles from 1 of my classes.
Create on

No comments:

Post a Comment