Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Zentangle Workshops

I had my first dry run at my place of work. 6 people participated, and more would like to come. Although most were interested but skeptical about the activity, it turned out to be refreshing for all who participated.



As well I have planned two dates for workshops in the next month. On July 10th, 2010 I will be holding my first Zentangle 101 class. This will be in the morning from 10:00-12noon at thequiltersblock.ca which is located 1 block west of Victoria Park Avenue, on St. Clair Avenue East.

I will begin an ongoing class for people who have been tangling already. This will start on the 24th of June, at 7pm at the same location. The Quilter's Block.

I am locating other venues, so if you are interested, or even not from the Toronto area, I would be happy to arrange a workshop near you. email me  deb@kopeschny.ca and I would be happy to arrange a workshop.

As I look back on my time in the training with photos of wonderful people, I miss them.
But as I bring this treasure, Zentangling to others, I realise how powerful a tool it is. See you soon? Hope So!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment