Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Dance!

It has been quite a week. At my dayjob, I organized, for the 15th time, our Annual General Meeting. It is becoming tedious. So it was a taxing week.

But really... the weather was great... and on Friday I found out 1 of my quilts will be in the World Quilt Show, travelling to the Mancuso Managements' 4 quilt shows; Manchester, NH, Philadelphia, PA, San Diego, CA, and Florida.

That is my Happy Dance. After submitting works and getting rejection, it has felt like, okay, my work satisfies me;;; but is it really art if the quilt world does not recognize it? So Finally - confirmation! Now I will plan to visit my work with my husband at one of the closer venues. More plans. I like to plan. Part of the whole experience is the planning and anticipation!

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment