Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Diva Challenge 152 & Winter

Greetings friends far and near; it's still cold here in Toronto. It hasn't been above -5' C, in the last month. That is cold in Toronto. Apparently, the seasonal temperature is -3'C. It doesn't seem like much, but when it's been mostly -12'C. BRRRR. Generally, I don't mind cold weather. But a break now and then... oh yeah, I had a break, I went west to Edmonton. it was +5'C when I was there !!!!

So now for a few items that will warm your heart.
The first is my response to Diva Challenge 152, Aquafleur. I enjoy making this tangle. It is straightforward, organic and beautiful.

The second is a quilt I quilted for a customer. I just love the 9 patch pattern of lights and darks. Very cool. I will have to do this some day!

And a little therapeutic quilt I did in random log cabin style. Two Houses Two Trees. I still need to quilt it.

Stay warm and tangle. Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment