Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Challenge 129 +

Greetings,
Following are my tiles in response to IamaDiva's Challenge 129. Laura, the author of the wonderful ongoing challenges, pulled out a string from a collection from fellow CZT, Linda Farmer, www.tanglepattern.com, 's site. This challenge uses String 004. For those of you who have not taken a class with a CZT, the string is the "guideline, or structure" on which the repetitive patterns you draw are gathered in. The string provides the formal and careful way of helping you provide some structure into your drawing. But remember, it is only a guideline, and really, your creativity can let loose on this structure too.
My zentangle(s) both include a bit of organic patterns, and a few graphic ones. I like to look at the zentangle half way through and decide... where am I going with this? do I want a more organic flow? because that is my usual tendency, or do I want to add some graphic structure to it? Both of these include a bit of graphic and organic shapes.



Enjoy, Tangle on!
Deb

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely tiles! The second one is my favorite. Great choice of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful, but the second one is my absolute favorite. I keep looking at it.

    ReplyDelete