Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Zentangle Anywhere!

If you enjoy zentangles, you probably can think of different ways to incorporate your tangling into other crafts and art spheres. Afterall, we can find tangles almost anywhere - from hotel carpets, to the bushes in your backyard. Here is an idea I will be incorporating into my workshop at the Mixed Minded conference in Kitchener, Ontario, May 29. A notebook cover.
the raw notebook 


Enjoy! deb

4 comments:

  1. Love this cover!I enjoyed looking at your other Tangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your work, i just started zentangle and i wanted to know are your zentangle straight on the fabric. i want to know because i am trying to get a collection of my zentangle to tranfer on to fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Yetunde, I tangle directly onto high-count white cotton fabric, using my Micron pens. I'm often too impatient to wait to transfer a drawing and then print it out.

    ReplyDelete