Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Ocean

Sunset on the Bay off Goat Island


I have fallen in love with the ocean again. It's the second time i've been there this year! to an ocean that is. There is something different from the East coast than the gulf, or carribbean.

I think I have some of the my best memories of childhood at the ocean, usually North of Boston. It was one of the few "vacations" we did growing up.

Sachuest Bay at Sunrise
I had fun photographing the ocean and it's beauty.

Point Judith


No comments:

Post a Comment