Artist, Art Therapy, Psychotherapy and Belief Statement

I believe all people have the need and ability to create. Using various art and therapy methods I provide a safe and empathetic environment, to encourage life-enhancing expression that brings wholeness, physically, emotionally and spiritually to people's life.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Twilight Time of Year - 2014

The twilight of the year is upon us. The fall is coming to a close; the leaves are almost all gone, and the daylight is at a minimum. Winter is around the corner. I have been busy with school, family, quilting, you name it. It has been a very full summer;  one of many changes, with my mother's passing and my Dad's ill health. There was little break for summer holidays as I had classes throughout the summer. Now I contemplate what will happen as I move forward. I am busy making connections for possible art therapy placements, and finalise my thesis proposal. In the midst I think of how my focus has been on my own studies, art and family.
Now, I draw and write. Write and quilt. Read and draw. Paint and read. Here is my first posting for the Diva Challenge 193. I have completed others, but never posted them. They have been for my own edification.


Zentangle 101: Class Saturday, November 29, 2014, 10-12 noon. $35.00 including beginner kit.

Here are few other ZIAs I have worked on.

Zendala Boxes / Christmas boxes / Ornaments
Class: Saturday, November 29, 2014.1 - 3 p.m. $25 including supplies


Zendala Class:  Saturday December 13, 2014, 1- 3:00 p.m. $30.00 including supplies.
Seuss Garden of Zen: Saturday, January 3, 2014. 1-3:00 p.m. $30.00 including supplies.

Upcoming: Creation and Contemplation. A practice of meditation, prayer and simple acts of art.

For interest in any of the above classes, email me: Deb@kopeschny.ca.

9 comments:

  1. I like this one for its simplicity and elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well, I think. The tiles and zia's are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. welkome at the Diva challenge, I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work over all . your diva tiles are very good - I like how you have taken a minimalist approach to trio in both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like both of your tiles and it was fun to see the other work too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tiles. I am planning on doing the Zendala boxes in a class this weekend. Hope they turn out as well as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Love the last one with the garden...so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tiles. I like the hint of color in the garden one.

    ReplyDelete